Natural Home Remedies For Kidney Stones Treatment
Only the one who is suffering with kidney stones knows how much painful this bodily condition really is. If so is with you, right now you are probably feeling terrible. Sharp pains may be shooting through your body as you curl up in pain. Your lower back may feel like it is being stabbed with a hot knife, over and over again. You may even feel like vomiting, or you may have some nausea.
Kidney stones are hard masses that develop in the kidneys. They are formed by minerals and acid salts and can vary in size. Kidney stones are the painful disorders that form stones in the kidneys or urinary tract due to deposition of crystals of calcium oxalate, calcium phosphate, uric acid and cystine. These stones can occur due to various factors. Normally, urine has a natural substance, which dissolves these minerals, thereby preventing them into becoming solids.
Most commonly, kidney stones develop when the minerals crystallize and adhere together. This occurs when the urine gets too concentrated. The passage of a kidney stone causes a great deal of pain and discomfort. Pain is first experienced in the lower back or sides of the body. Kidney stones are more common in males as compared to females (three times) and occur usually in middle life.
Sometimes due to dehydration, these salts don’t get dissolved and crystallization takes place. These stones vary in size from grit, sand, and gravel-like obstructions to the size of a bird’s egg.
Stones may form and grow because the concentration of a particular substance in the urine exceeds its solubility.
Natural Home Remedies For Kidney Stones Treatment – Common Appearance of the Kidney Stones:
Uric acid stone – brown, hard and on section has a laminated appearance
Oxalate stone – rough, hard and spiny, may have a coating of altered blood
Phosphate stone – white, soft and chalky and sometimes deposited on the urate or oxalate stone
These stones can get settled at any site in urinary track and cause pain. It pains tremendously when the stone moves, which may cause injury to internal structures and may even lead to rupture causing oozing of blood in UI tract. If untreated, kidney stones can cause renal failure.
Following are the major kidney stones symptoms:
1. Severe pain in their attempt to pass down the ureter
2. Frequent desire to urinate
3. Nausea, vomiting, sweating, and chills
4. Painful urination
5. Scanty urination
6. Sometimes passes blood with the urine
Following are the major kidney stones causes:
2. Defects in the general metabolism
3. Improper diet
4. Excess intake of acid-forming foods
5. Excess intake of white flour and sugar products, meat, tea, coffee, condiments and spices
6. Insufficient intake of fluids
7. Lack of vitamin A
8. Excessive intake of vitamin D
Natural Home Remedies for Kidney Stones:
Some of the common natural cures for kidney stones include:
1. Holy basil is often referred to as one of the best home remedies for kidney stone pain. Extract the juice from holy basil leaves and mix with a teaspoon of honey. Consume a teaspoon of this juice daily for a period of six months.
2. Soak a few kidney beans in water and keep overnight. The next morning, cut the beans and boil in about four liters of water. You need to continue boiling for about six hours. Then strain the liquid and let it cool. Filter it once more and drink one glass after every couple of hours. This is known to be one of the most effective home remedies for kidney stone removal.
3. Consume celery regularly to prevent the occurrence of kidney stones. Celery also helps to remove existing stones. Apples are also said to be an effective kidney stones.
Here is the ultimate solution…
“Kidney Stones Miracle” is the best known remedy for natural kidney stone removal.
It is a natural kidney stone home remedy that is safe, natural, drug-free and completely painless.
Kidney Stones Miracle has helped thousands of other kidney stone sufferers dissolve their kidney stones into small, sand-like particles, and then pass them out without pain.
Joe Barton, a medical researcher in holistic alternative medicine, has been serving a number of people who are suffering from this devastating kidney condition.
Just imagine the condition when you dissolve your kidney stones and pass them painlessly using natural home remedies, instead of going through surgery!
Back to Holistic Home Remedies that Work… by Sufferers and Medical Researchers In Holistic Alternative Medicine! from Natural Home Remedies For Kidney Stones Treatment
Natural Home Remedies for Moles, Warts and Skin Tags Removal