Ayurvedic Remedies aim at permanently curing the diseases. Arthmender is one such ayurvedic remedy that provides permanent cure for sore joints. It is one of the most popular joint supplements for humans that is a proven ayurvedic medicine to provide relief from joint pain naturally. This herbal supplement contains extract of magical ayurvedic plants. Ayurvedic medicines are reputedly recognized as a complementary and alternative medicine by the National Institutes of Health in the United States. Ayurvedic remedies function as holistic remedies owing to their holistic approach in curing the disease. This magical remedy has been providing relief from joint pains for the last 5,000 years in India. Arthmender as a joint pain relief medicine can be taken along with the mainstream medical medicines prescribed for one’s condition.
Arthmender is one of the ayurvedic remedies that works as joint supplements for sore joints with 269 natural phytonutrients.
Its proprietary formulation contains natural herbs that heal slowly and gradually. A large population in India has been utilising this oldest medical systems of ayurvedic remedies for thousands of years.
Arthmender’s proprietary formulation contains ascorbic acid, beta-carotene, boron, boswellic acid, calcium, fiber, gingerenone, iron, magnesium, manganese, nickel, potassium,riboflavin, selenium, zinc, and many more. Each of these ingredients put a positive influence on the health condition of joints in its own way. For example:
1. Ascorbic Acid – helps to form, maintain and repair cartilage collagen. Reduces risk of joint problems.
2. Beta-Carotene – reduces the risk of the progression of joint problems.
3. Copper- required for the cross-linking of collagen and elastin.
4. Boswellic Acid- required for improved sore joints.
6. Manganese- bone loss and degenerative joint conditions may improve after taking it regular.
7. Selenium- low selenium may cause poor joint health.
8. Zinc- promotes healthy cartilage collagen.
Being a member of ayurvedic remedies family, Arthmender as joint supplements for sore joints keeps working continuously in your body to promote joint health.
Two capsules daily, one in the morning and one in the evening reduces risk of joint problems. Over a period of 4 to 6 months, joint problems related to joint health and functions – sore joints and less mobility of knees get a big relief. Ayurvedic remedies work faster along with a proper diet and lifestyle routine.
Prescription Information: As joint supplements, Arthmender being a natural herbal supplement, does not require a doctor’s prescription.
It does not work the same way for everyone. Ingredients used to make Arthmender are 100% herbal extracts only that are considered safe for human consumption. It is comprised of the following botanicals approved by regulatory authorities of the USA, Singapore, and India. Following information is to warn in case of some inconvenience. Please be aware. Some herbs of them are given below:
1. Commiphora Mukul (Guggul) – can cause headache and diminish the effectiveness of cardiovascular drugs.
2. Ricinus Communis (Castor) and Zingiber Officinale (Ginger)- should not be consumed by pregnant women.
3. Trachyspermum Ammi (Ajowan)- are known to slow down blood clotting.
4. Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) – can stimulate the thyroid.
5. Vitex Negundo (Chinese Chaste Tree)- can diminish the absorption of paracetamol.
6. Ferula Asa-Foetida (Asafetida)- can endanger additive effects with anticoagulant.
7. Piper Longum (Long Pepper) - can cause stomach upset.
8. Asparagus Racemosus (Shatavari) – can counteract hormonal imbalances in your body.
Allergic Reactions and contraindications: There might be extremely rare instances of allergic reaction because the botanicals in Arthmender are considered safe.
If one suffers any allergic reaction, please stop taking immediately. Anticoagulant, pregnancy, paracetamol, medications for hormonal imbalances are some contraindications.
Time Frame: It typically takes about 4 months for most of the benefits to be realized. Thus it produces positive results in a very short term.
Some recommendations for long term health are given here:
* Increase your intake of Omega-3 with fish oil, ground flax seed, minimal-mercury tuna, and sprouted walnuts.
* Decreasing Omega-6 intake to avoid sunflower, safflower, soybean, and corn oils from your diet.
* Increasing fibre consumption
* Eating fresh produce high in carotenoids, found in yellow and orange fruits and vegetables.
* Adding anti-inflammatory spices that naturally help boost the immune system.
* Moderating alcohol consumption
* Exercising and losing weight & stop smoking
Strong muscles ensure a good joint health because in every body movement muscles work along with joints. If the muscles are strong enough they ensure a stabilized state of joints and a smooth functioning of joints during the body movements which minimize the risk of joint wear and damage. Exercise is required to gain the strength in muscles. But it may sound painful to exercise with arthritis. Arthmender for that reason has all joint supplements to increase muscle strength and improve overall function. Strong muscles help in supporting and protecting joints affected by arthritis. Thus the precise and magical combination of all the ingredients that have positive influence on joint health in different ways make Arthmender as joint supplements for sore joints, one of the best medicines from medicina ayurveda.
Related articles to Ayurvedic Remedies: Arthmender as Joint Supplements for Sore Joints
Back to Ayurvedic Remedies: Ayurveda Treatment with Medicina Ayurveda from Ayurvedic Remedies: Arthmender as Joint Supplements for Sore Joints